Meet Our New Marketing Agent!
Crystal Fleming joined the RMA team in June of 2023 as our Marketing Agent. If you have an inquiry about our properties, she is the person to speak with. She was born and raised in Nebraska and made the move to Idaho in 2016 to be closer to family. Crystal has previously worked in residential management within the Treasure Valley and specializes in customer service and marketing. She hopes to continue to professionally grow with RMA and looks forward to the future. Crystal spends her free time being outdoors, cooking, and spending time with friends.
Crystal can be contacted through her email at email@example.com or you can reach her desk at 208-377-8889 ext 1502.
1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Changing your furnace filters is a tenant responsibility and it helps ensure that your system runs smoothly and effectively. If you are unsure of how or when to do that, give your property manager a call and they can walk you through that process!
4) Please be aware of irrigation shut offs. We have been notified by Meridian/Nampa that those water shut off’s will be October 10th. Middleton irrigation will be shut off on October 20th. These have been our only notices so far, but you should expect that if you live outside of those areas, the irrigation water will be turned off somewhere in that timeframe. Please be prepared to hand water if necessary!
5) If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. As fall approaches, this will be especially important! If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system on our website so that we can issue a work order.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.