Meet Our New Assistant Property Manager!
Rachel James joined the RMA team in August of 2023 as our Assistant Property Manager. She was born and raised in Medford, Oregon and then moved to McCall, Idaho in 2010. She then decided to make the move to Boise in 2020 where she had worked for a national, well-known food chain, as their General Manager for the past few years. Rachel and her husband, along with their two children, are enjoying spending their free time exploring all that the Treasure Valley has to offer. She is excited to be a part of the RMA team and looks forward to growing with the company.
Rachel can be contacted through her email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach her desk at 208-377-8889 ext 1510.
1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Changing your furnace filters is a tenant responsibility and it helps ensure that your system runs smoothly and effectively. If you are unsure of how or when to do that, give your property manager a call and they can walk you through that process!
4) Sprinkler blow outs will be beginning in the month of October and being completed in the beginning of November, so please be sure to cooperate with the vendor to get those turned off! In addition, be sure to disconnect all of your garden hoses from the house before our first freeze. Connected water hoses can cause burst pipes!
5) It’s finally Fall, and the leaves are falling! Please be sure to pick up those leaves ASAP to make sure they are out of the yard before the first snow. If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system on our website so that we can issue a work order.
6) For those of you with crawlspaces, please remember to close those vents. If you are unsure of where they are or how to do that, please contact your property manager!
7) Fall drive-by’s will be starting in November. If you see an RMA employee out in front of your home taking pictures, do not be alarmed! This is part of our seasonal checkups on each property we manage.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.