1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Every winter, we get calls for broken heating furnaces. In almost every case this is because the tenant has not been changing out the filters on a regular basis as they should have been. Avoid a break down and days of freezing in your home and change your furnace filters now!
4) Drive by inspections have started for Spring and will continue through the month of June, if you see someone outside taking photos of your property, do not be alarmed! RMA staff are just working to get those completed.
5) Your sprinklers should have been turned on for you by June 1st! If you still do not have them on, please let your property manager know so they can resolve that issue for you.
6) It’s time to open up those foundation vents! Spring has finally arrived and opening these vents will help promote healthy air circulation in your home.
7) If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system on our website so that we can issue a work order.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.