New RMA Policy
RMA will be adding in a new pet screener beginning in 2023. If you need to add a pet or companion animal to an existing tenancy, you will need to apply through Pet Screener. Please visit our website for more information on this process and what you need to screen your pet!
1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Every winter, with the first hard freeze we get calls for broken heating furnaces. In almost every case this is because the tenant has not been changing out the filters on a regular basis as they should have been. Avoid a break down and days of freezing in your home, change your furnace filters now!
4) If you have a wood burning stove or fireplace that you used last winter, the chimney may need cleaning. Get the chimney inspected and cleaned to avoid the potential of chimney fires.
5) Remember, unless you live in a multi-family community it is your responsibility to clear the sidewalk in front of your house. Please also clear snow and ice from your front walk, driveway and away from utility meters.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.