RMA Holiday Hours
The office schedule for the holidays will be as follows:
Closed early Friday 12/01 at 1:00 pm for Holiday Staff Party
Closed 12/25 – 12/26
Closed early Friday 12/29 at 1:00 pm
Holiday Fun in the Treasure Valley!
Looking for some holiday fun in the Treasure Valley? We have some great ideas for you here!
There are some spectacular light shows to walk through that have a little something for everyone in the family. If you are on a budget or just looking to take a stroll, we suggest the Scentsy Common Light Stroll. There are performance showcases from local high schools and other community choirs, refreshments, a Nativity display, and even Santa himself! And it’s all completely free!
If you are looking for something out in Canyon County, we suggest checking out the Indian Creek Plaza (In Caldwell). The City of Caldwell illuminates Indian Creek in downtown Caldwell with more than a million lights that is completely free to walk through. You can meet Santa, get some ice skating in, get some delicious holiday treats, or begin some holiday shopping with any of the vendors that have booths located there.
If the cold weather isn’t for you but you love getting to enjoy the holiday lights, we suggest trying out Boise’s Christmas in Color. This event is a drive through light show experience that has more than 1.5 million lights all synchronized to your favorite holiday tunes.
If outdoor exhilaration is more your family’s speed, you can always try the tubing hill at Bogus Basin. This is always a family favorite! The conveyor lift is there to take you up over and over so you don’t have to waste your energy on climbing the hill and can just focus all your energy on the best part!
Sledding at Camel’s Back Park is also a favorite for families. There are lots of great hills throughout the park that make it a perfect destination for sledding for kids of all ages!
The beautiful thing about the Treasure Valley is the wide variety of choices we have here to experience. There is something for everyone. Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year, and we don’t have the space to write about it all. Here is an excellent website to visit if you are wanting to look at some more ideas for exciting holiday activities in our area! Idaho Uncovered – Winter in Boise: 23 Best Things To See And Do
1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Every winter, with the first hard freeze we get calls for broken heating furnaces. In almost every case this is because the tenant has not been changing out the filters on a regular basis as they should have been. Avoid a break down and days of freezing in your home. Change your furnace filters now!
4) If you haven’t done so already, please be sure to unhook your hoses from outside faucets. Leaving the hose attached can create an ice dam in the faucet and connecting pipe, potentially causing a split or burst pipe resulting in damage to the property. Tenants will be held responsible for any damage caused due to their neglect in removing a garden hose.
Please see the infographic below with tips on how to avoid freezing pipes!
5) If you have a wood burning stove or fireplace that you used last winter, the chimney may need cleaning. Get the chimney inspected and cleaned to avoid the potential of chimney fires.
6) Remember, unless you live in a multi-family community it is your responsibility to clear the sidewalk in front of your house. Please also clear snow and ice from your front walk, driveway and away from utility meters.
7) Reminder to turn off your Christmas lights when you are not home and to remember to water your tree regularly! Christmas lights on dry Christmas trees is the #1 cause of home fires during this time of year.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.