1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Changing your furnace filters is a tenant responsibility and it helps ensure that your system runs smoothly and effectively. If you are unsure of how or when to do that, give your property manager a call and they can walk you through that process!
4) Please ensure that you are watering your grass enough! We do not want your lawn to die during this intense heat wave we have been experiencing. It can be helpful to set your sprinkler timers to run at nighttime. This ensures more of the water gets into the grass and doesn’t evaporate off as quickly, so you don’t need to water more often to make up for that.
5) If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system on our website so that we can issue a work order.
6) Due to the lack of snow pack this year again, there may be early water shutoffs in neighborhoods that run sprinklers off irrigation, which will result in tenants needing to hand water to prevent the grass from dying.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.