Let Us Manage Your Meridian Rental Property
Are you finding the prospect of being a self-managing landlord daunting? Hire a trusted property management team for help!
Realty Management Associates, Inc., CRMC® (RMA) has been in the business of management of single-family homes and small apartment properties since 1980. RMA has maintained a history of solid, long-term client relationships throughout Meridian and surrounding areas.
These relationships were built on sound property management skills, owner communication, tenant solicitation and qualification, maintenance supervision, and comprehensive accounting practices.
What we do as your Meridian property manager
- Tenant Solicitation
- Screening Tenants
- Property Inspections
- Perform move-in/out and periodic inspections
- Keep landlords informed of the property condition
- Effect preventative maintenance services per your instruction
- Contract independent vendor services on a rental property owner’s behalf
- Initiate service on vacant or occupied rental property
- Address tenants’ concerns
- Routine Maintenance Supervision
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- Administer tenant deposits
- Enforce all lease terms
- Cash Flow Accounting
- Provide monthly detailed financial reporting tools including copies of actual invoices
- Electronic banking and bill pay services
- Provide 1099 tax reports and year-end profit and loss statements
Benefits of using RMA as your Property Management Company
- The most experienced property management company in our market
- Focus on communication and customer service for property owners
- Monthly newsletters for Owners and tenants to keep them informed
- Preferred vendor relationships ensure timely turnover and quality work
- Stable Employees. Collective RMA employment of 124 years between 9 staff
- Excellent staff-to-door ratio
- Continuously seeking improvement to property Meridian management services and systems for the benefit of the Owner.
Meridian Property Marketing
Cash Flow Accounting
The proper management of the Owner’s Meridian property necessitates the comprehensive reporting of all financial transactions. All Owner funds flow through a special rental trust account maintained by our residential property managers.
Protecting the value of the investment is a common goal shared by both RMA and the Owner. One of the primary goals of our property managers is to obtain quality professional maintenance services at competitive prices, in order to maintain the Meridian property in a clean and habitable condition.
RMA uses a work-order system to schedule and supervise all investment property maintenance. RMA’s efficient staff handles all required and preventative maintenance, using the most reliable workmen and tradesmen in the community.
Realty Management Associates responds to all emergency property maintenance requests in a timely manner. Non-emergency maintenance requests are processed to the satisfaction of the Owner and Tenant.
The Owner will be notified of maintenance requests performed, as per the terms of the Management Agreement.
Screening Prospective Tenants
Industry data show that a significant percentage of all applicants will not qualify as potential tenants. Realty Management Associates knows it is much better to have a vacant rental property than a problem tenant! Performing a tenant screening is one of the most important Meridian property management services provided by RMA. A complete and thorough tenant screening and background check of all potential tenants help to ensure that illegal activities do not take place on rental properties managed by Realty Management Associates.
Meridian, ID Area Information
The town of Meridian was established in 1891 on the Onweiler farm north of the present site and was called Hunter. Two years later an I.O.O.F. lodge was organized and called itself Meridian because it was located on the Boise Meridian and the town was renamed. The Settlers’ Irrigation Ditch, 1892, changed the arid region into a productive farming community which was incorporated in 1902.
Meridian was incorporated in 1903. The information in the following sections (Irrigation, Village, Rail Transportation, and Creamery) is found on the displays in the Meridian City Hall Plaza. Source From Wikipedia