Realty Management Associates, Inc., CRMC® (RMA) had provided property management services to single-family homes and small apartment properties since 1980. RMA has maintained a history of solid, long-term client relationships throughout Caldwell and surrounding areas.
These relationships were built on sound rental property management skills, ensuring tenants pay rent, owner communication, tenant solicitation and qualification, maintenance supervision, and comprehensive accounting practices.
What we do as your Caldwell Property Manager
Our Caldwell property management services cover everything from ensuring a tenant pays rent to a stress free rental analysis:
- Tenant Solicitation
- Tenant Screening
- Rental Property Inspections
- Perform move-in/out and periodic inspections
- Keep clients informed of the property condition
- Effect preventative maintenance services per our client’s instruction
- Contract independent vendor services on our client’s behalf
- Initiate service on vacant or occupied rental property
- Address tenants’ concerns
- Routine Maintenance Supervision
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- Administer tenant deposits
- Enforce all lease terms and rent collection policies
- Ensure tenants pay rent
- Cash Flow Accounting
- Provide monthly financial reporting and statements including copies of actual invoices
- Electronic banking and bill pay services
- Provide 1099 tax reports and year-end profit and loss statements
- Optimized monthly rental value
Benefits of using RMA as your Caldwell Property Management Company
Working with a property manager has many benefits, including:
- The most experienced investment property management company in our market
- Focus on communication and customer service
- Monthly newsletters for Owners and Tenants to keep them informed
- Preferred vendor relationships ensure timely turnover and quality work
- Stable Employees. Collective Realty Management Associates, Inc. employment of 124 years between 9 staff
- Excellent staff-to-door ratio
- Continuously seeking improvement to service and systems for the benefit of the Owner
- Peace of mind knowing your tenant pay rent on time and are cared for
Rental Property Marketing
Cash Flow Accounting
Caldwell property management necessitates the comprehensive financial reporting of all transactions. All Owner funds flow through a special rental trust account maintained by Realty Management Associates, Inc..
Rental Property Maintenance Supervision
Protecting the value of the asset is a common goal shared by both Realty Management Associates, Inc. and the Owner. One of the primary goals of our Caldwell property management company is to obtain quality professional maintenance services at competitive prices, in order to maintain the Caldwell rental property in a clean and habitable condition.
Realty Management Associates, Inc. uses a work-order system to schedule and supervise all maintenance services for your Caldwell rental property.
The efficient staff of our Caldwell property management company handles all required preventative maintenance, using the most reliable workmen and tradesmen in the community.
RMA responds to all emergency rental property maintenance requests in a timely manner. Non-emergency maintenance requests are processed to the satisfaction of the Owner and Tenant.
The homeowner will be notified of maintenance requests performed, as per the terms of the Management Agreement.
Screening Prospective Tenants
Industry data show that a significant percentage of all applicants will not qualify as potential tenants. Realty Management Associates, Inc. knows it is much better to have a vacant Caldwell rental property than a problem tenant! Tenant screening is one of the most important services provided by our property management team. A complete and thorough tenant screening and background check of all prospective Tenants help to ensure that illegal activities do not take place on rental properties managed by our property management business.
Rental Property Inspections
We offer a range of rental property management services to assist our clients with their investment property needs. If you are ready to get started or simply need more information, please complete the form to the right and we will contact you to discuss options.
Our Leasing Services
Determine the monthly rental value
- Comparative rental market analysis
- Recommendations to enhance the potential of monthly rental value
- Professional metal signage
- Internet exposure
- Networking within professional groups (real estate, legal, accounting, etc)
Preview with prospective tenants
- Pre-screen potential applicant(s)
- Supply information and answer questions related to the rental property
- Schedule appointments
- After hours and weekend showings
Qualify applicants to our terms
- Employment and income verification
- Landlords’ references
- Review credit report
- Criminal background check
Preparation of Lease Agreement
- Draft contract to meet terms negotiated
- Facilitate signing and supply copies to the parties
Collect move-in funds
- Receive certified funds from tenant
- Document transaction and provide accounting
Caldwell Area Information
The present-day location of the City of Caldwell is along a natural passageway to the Inland and Pacific Northwest. Indigenous peoples from the west coast, north Idaho and Colorado would come to the banks of the Boise River to trade with the European colonists. The colonists soon learned to follow the paths left by Indigenous peoples and later named these paths the Oregon Trail. Colonists followed the now-hardened routes to seek a better life in the Oregon Territory. Source: Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
We offer our real estate services in Eagle, Kuna, Meridian, Middleton, Nampa, Star, Boise, and in many other areas of Idaho.